- ART School of Motoring Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal data received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal data we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us to make an enquiry, we will ask you for your name, address, postcode, phone number(s) and email address.
- We will retain your personal data for a length of time dependant on the nature of our relationship with you, as follows:
- For enquiries regarding Driving Lessons we will hold your personal data for 30 days
- For enquiries regarding training to become a Driving Instructor and for Becoming a Driving Instructor with ART School of Motoring Ltd we will hold your personal data for 3 years
- Once you become a customer of ART School of Motoring Ltd by making a purchase, booking a lesson, purchasing a training course or signing up to a franchise, we will retain your personal data for as long as you are an active customer plus 6 complete financial years of the company from your last recorded activity, in line with Financial and Accounting regulations.
- We may share your personal data internally between ART School of Motoring Ltd group companies in order to provide special offers and relevant products and services.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information. General information on Klarna you can find and on BillPay . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in and privacy notices.
For Direct bank transfer, your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.
For Pay Now (SOFORT Direct Banking) Your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive data about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not transfer any data to any organisation outside the EEA unless they operate to the standards required under the GDPR regulations.